MAINTAIN FORM AND IMPROVE MOBILITY WITH OUR WRIST WEIGHT
Are you into yoga? Have you been searching for a more effective way to maintain form, improve mobility and burn calories? Then you have come to the right place. In the past, in addition to the dumbbell for toning muscles from home, you needed a resistance band, a gliding disc and a pull up bar. Not any more! Introducing the Wrist Weight, made from high quality tensile silicone material and stainless steel. This fitness equipment enables you enjoy the freedom of motion during your work outs. Whether you are into jogging, yoga or strength conditioning Whatever you fancy, you no longer have to go through your fitness regimen with a clenched fist or calloused palms.
With this wearable weights, your work out equipment becomes an extension of your body and no longer an auxiliary device that requires bending over to pick up or drop off. Feel stylish and trendy with the wrist weight for walking. Increase all round muscle contraction by increasing the weight of your arms when you go running as well as your thighs when you squat. Take part in yoga exercises with an added challenge of overcoming the resistance in motion brought about by the weighted bracelet.
Why is this Wrist Weight your best choice?
Quality & Durability: The weighted bracelet is made from high grade silicone, reinforced with stainless steel and a high tensile strength material, the wearable weights differentiates itself from other similar products in the market which are made by wrapping steel balls or sand in a fabric, eventually these rip open and need to be replaced.
Slick and Trendy: This wrist weights was designed to bestow on the user a slick and trendy look. Others, well look very cumbersome and ugly.
Water Resistant: With the ankle and wrist weight, no need to worry about damage from exposure to rain or taking it off while swimming, as it is water resistant. You can now incorporate underwater muscle conditioning in your fitness routine or during physiotherapy. There are similar brands with iron clips, but these are subject to rust over time, thus making them unsafe.
Finally something to help those suffering from tremors achieve a high level of fitness
Why do our customers like this product so much?
The Wrist weights is a must have for every fitness enthusiast because;
- It helps you build more muscles with less stress, but more resistance.
- It helps accelerate weight loss.
- Regular use helps you increase strength.
- It improves your endurance and stamina.
- It makes your work outs fun by making it more challenging.
- It helps shape your arms and legs.
- It helps eliminate love handles and shapes your obliques (abdominal) muscles.
- By boosting respiratory endurance, it helps manage asthma.
Silicone, Stainless steel
Body building fitness equipment
265 x 81mm
2.2lbs per wrist
Why wait?! Start your journey towards fitness today by clicking Add to Cart Now!
Things to Remember when using this product
The Weighted Bracelet offers many benefits as long as you wear them correctly. Use these tips to ensure you’re wearing your weighted bracelet the right way:
- Strap them properly: Your wrist weighted should fit you snugly, but they shouldn’t be too tight since this can interfere with your blood circulation and make you feel uncomfortable.
- Don’t use too much weight: Limit yourself to a maximum of 3 lbs. Wearing wrist and ankle weighted bracelets that weigh over 3lbs can lead to injuries.
- Don’t wear them often: Your joints and muscles need to rest, so don’t wear your weighted bracelets 24/7.
- Avoid wearing them when doing aerobic exercises: It might seem like a good idea to wear weighted bands when walking or running, but doing so can actually change your gait and cause injuries. Use the wrist weights for walking when performing non-aerobic workouts like leg lifts and reverse abdominal lifts.
- Avoid them if you have joint problems: If you have existing joint pain or inflammation, you should not use weighted bracelets since these can exacerbate your condition.
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.