WEIGHT PLATES TO FINISH OFF YOUR WORKOUT
Are you outfitting your strength training set up from scratch? Have you purchased your barbell or smith machine and realized that you need weight plates? Then you have come to the right place. This 1 inch weight plates offer a friendly way to stock up on weight plates. The barbell plates are sold exclusively as singles, so you can mix and match until you have a set that precisely meets your needs.
The gym plates come in weights ranging from 5 to 15 pounds apiece. And since they’re available in 1-inch or 2-inch diameters, they can easily be matched to any barbell you already own. The plates are crafted with sturdy steel and finished with a floor-friendly baked enamel coating that promises to cut down on rust and corrosion. And since they're lined with large holes, you should be able to grip them with ease—even after you’ve worked up a sweat.
Why This Weight Plate Is A Must Have
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: The standard weight plate has a classic sought-after design and is an absolute must-have for free-weight training. These traditional plates are solidly-built with impeccable craftsmanship. Made with premium all-baked enamel coat, the plates will always maintain a bold solid color throughout the life of the plate. The solid-steel precision tooled inserts allow the plates to slide freely on the bar.
- TRUSTED PLATE: This bumper plate is a trusted brand found in schools, gyms and homes across the United States. Long-lasting quality is what you can expect from your purchase.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: Cushioning, by its very nature, tough and durable. All products made from this material have a distinct feel. Each counterweight has a grip hole, which can provide a firm grip during use. The enamel coating can ensure durable and reliable weight, which can be used continuously during hard exercise. The raised number helps to easily identify the size of the weight.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The weightlifting plate can be used for muscle exercise and endurance training, and can increase flexibility and balance. A single weight plate can also be used for warm-up exercises.
- 30-DAY HOME WARRANTY: Century Smart Accessories warrants their TRI-GRIP Plates to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of thirty (30) days from the original date of purchase. Cosmetic damage is not covered by warranty.
- CONTENTS: One of 5lbs,10lbs or15lbs Pair of TRI-GRIP Coated Olympic plates. Total weight 30 lbs.
Plates have a classic sought-after design and are an absolute must-have for free-weight training. These traditional plates are solidly-built with impeccable craftsmanship. The weight plates will always maintain a bold solid color throughout the life of the plate. The solid-steel precision tooled inserts allow the plates to slide freely on the bar. Why wait? Clicking Add To Cart to get yours and receive it in 3 to 7 days.
- Hole Diameter: 2in
- 5KG/11LB Plate Diameter: 9.4in, Thickness 1.2in
- 10KG/22LB Plate Diameter: 12.5in, Thickness 1.4in
- 15KG/33LB Plate Diameter: 14in, Thickness 1.6in
1x Weight Plate
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.