FULL BODY WORKOUT FROM HOME AS SIMPLE AS A SMITH MACHINE
If you’re looking to build a garage gym, then you’ll need a Smith machine. They’re quality, functional pieces of gym power rack which can form the basis of any home gym. Power cages are fundamental for full body strengthening. The solid steel smith machine bar weight construction allows them to take the weight off your high impact training.
Complete with spotter bars, the smith machine deadlift allows you to squat and bench press safely. The frames also include a pull up bar, so you can work on your wide grip, as well as neutral grip chin ups. This power racks comes with cable systems too. So you can alternate between barbells and gym pulley system workouts. Store your weights on the weight storage bars. A great, space-saving solution for your garage gym.
Do you seek to maximize on your gains, but can't be bothered to go out? Are you a workout enthusiast who sees staying fit as a way of life? Then the smith machine home gym is for you. The Rolls Royce and Monster Truck of power racks. Combining the top-grade 100" RM-4 rack with the innovative Rhino Belt Squat System and tons of extra storage capacity, this fully decked-out configuration is also the first smith machine with cables to include Cerakote finished uprights and crossmembers, available here in a unique “Super Matte” Black. The laser-cut nameplate, storage pins, pull-up bar, and trolley also feature Red accents for an extra pop of color. Working out is good, but smith machine exercises is the next level.
All units are manufactured with high grade steel, and includes 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights, arms, and crossmembers, plus 1” black zinc hardware and a set of Monster 1” wrenches for assembly. The Rack and Rhino portions of the Smith machine are connected via a 24” top crossmember, and the full set-up comes complete with all of the following attachments:
- Rhino Belt Squat (As per customization): ⅛” thick Diamond-Tread Platform + Red Roller Housing Plate
- Loadable Weight Trolley: Steel Trigger + Texture Black Lever Arm Handles with Laser-Cut logo and Red backer
- Knurled Socket Pull-up Bar: Steel coated in red
- Custom Nameplate (As per customization): Black w/ Inset Black Panel
- 6 Long Plate Storage Pins w/ Steel black center
- 4 Short Plate Storage Pins w/ Steel reinforced center
- Set of Monster 2” Sandwich J-Cups (MG Black finish)
- 4-Pack of Monster Band Pegs (Black Zinc finish)
- All Required 1” Hardware (Black Zinc finish)
Note: Barbells and push bench need to be purchased separately
- The Smith machine is made from high grade steel
- Configuration for Belt Squat + Barbell training
- FIRST Power Rack with Tensile steel uprights and crossmembers (Super Matte Black)
- Red accents: Pull-Up Bar, Storage Pins, Nameplate, Trolley
- Includes Monster RM-4 Rack: 2x2" 11 Gauge Steel, 90.5" tall, 24” depth, 43” crossmembers and Knurled Socket Pull-Up Bar
- Drop-In Rhino Belt Squat: 2x2” Arms and Crossmembers, MG Black Finish
- 3x6” Tower: 90.5” (230cm) height from floor, MG Black finish
- ⅛” thick Diamond-Tread Platform: 7” height from floor, Texture Black Finish
- Extension of Unit from Uprights: 21.5”
- Unloaded Trolley Weight: 300LB (+/- 1LB)
- Total Footprint: 10' 6" x 53"
- Total weight limit of 660lbs
- Pulley weight capacity of 180lbs
Smith machine used to maximize your gains from home, encompassing all the workouts you might otherwise have had to go out to incorporate into your routine in the gym downtown, now within the confines of your home. From the Smith machine bench press to the hip thrust, this best power rack is what you need to step up your workout and move it to the next level. Why wait? Click Add To Cart and get yours now.
Shipping Exceptions: We do not ship to Hawaii or any of the U.S Outlying Islands.
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.