SWITCH UP YOUR HAND COMBAT TRAINING
Are you looking for your kid to get into boxing, mixed martial arts or you just looking to work on your general fitness? Then the kick pad is an essential pieces of equipment for you to get going. This pad offers greater flexibility than standard dummies or punching bags and are often used by trainers and sparring partners. If you are looking for your child to train for Taekwondo or any combat sport for that matter, then you’ll need a strike pad that is strong enough to protect both defender and attacker.
The kick shield is great for practitioners of all ages. Made with a high-quality sponge foam filling covered in thick PU leather, making each pad sturdy without compromising weight. The straps are adjustable and well-placed, giving the pads a comfortable and ergonomic feel to help support the wearer’s wrist and arm. The large surface of this punching pad makes it a great option for adult Taekwondo practitioners. Unlike smaller kick pads, this large shield can withstand stronger impacts without being too harsh on the wearer. The pad is filled with foam, and it has reinforced handles to help keep its wearers stable even against the strongest of kicks.
Why The Kick Pad Is A Must Have For Your Kid
- THE ULTIMATE KICK PAD FOR YOUR CHILD - Includes 1 taekwondo kick pad. This fitness accessory meets all your needs in boxing, kickboxing, karate, taekwondo, muay thai, MMA training.
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND EFFECTIVE PUNCHING PAD - Light weight and highly efficient shock absorption EVA foam provides the best protection while boxing or training. Hand-shaped Curved design is constructed to fit most trainers in mind. Half ball palm grip offers a comfortable and secure grip. Easy to clean and maintain.
- ALL AGES KICK PAD - 16'' x 8'' kick pad is big enough to securely cover your arm and ensures your safety. With PU leather and thick sponge, the pack can withstand strong punches and kicks. Also, it's designed with adjustable armband for both adults and children of all ages.
- WIDE APPLICATION - The kick pad set is great for kids and adults to improve strike skills and improve training efficiency. It's a necessity for anyone looking to do a boxing, kickboxing, MMA or cardio kickboxing workout and also increase speed, coordination and striking accuracy.
- USER FRIENDLY AND COMFORTABLE - All the kick pads are made of durable and long-lasting PU leather and thick foam padding, which will offer your ward a comfortable experience in every training.
The Special design allows for greater ability to absorb punches in an anatomically correct foot position. It comes with a smaller surface area helps develop timing and sharpened speed combinations. This kick pad is designed for children looking to get into boxing, taekwondo or mixed martial arts. Adults can still use it, just be mindful that the size is customized for kids. Let your child get fit today. Why wait? Click Add To Cart now.
PU + rebound sponge
1 x Kick Pad
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.