JUMP YOUR WAY TO FITNESS
Switch up your fitness routine today by incorporating some cardio workout using he exercise trampoline. This indoor sports-trampoline is considered as an aerobic exercise equipment, with high efficiency and fun. 10 minutes of bouncing is equivalent to 1 hour of jogging, 30 minutes of cycling or 20 minutes of swimming. A closed spring architecture compared with other trampolines that use straps to fix the mat. The fitness trampoline comprises of a steel tube which is covered with anti-skid rubber material, this not not only makes the trampoline safe, but also makes the jumping quiet. The PP pad is composed of a waterproof material that is easy to clean. Its practical design allows you to fold the trampoline twice when not in use, so you can store it under the bed, in the trunk or closet.
Why The Exercise Trampoline Is A Must Have For Your Home Gym
- 2021 Material Upgraded: The second-generation upgraded version, thickened steel 3 mm, high-strength stainless steel preservative spring. 3000 successful continuous jump experiments. Makes sure you can jump with confidence!
- Safe Adjustable Bar: Heavy-duty handle bar provides FOUR levels of adjustments ranging from 2'6" to 3'5" (on the mat) designed for kids & adults. Guaranteed to give you the time of your life!
- Portable Trampoline: With unique frame construct, the rebounder trampoline folds to a size less than 1/4 of the original ! Easy to store your trampoline anywhere, like under the bed, sofa, car trunk, closet, etc.
- Jumping System: The unique 32 CLOSED SPRINGS connects easy-to-clean waterproof pp mat, providing a powerful elastic recovery system that is durable and can last for over 6-years of consistent jumping efficient. It is 100% safe.
- Folding Oxford Pad: Four holes construct allows you to fold trampoline without taking off the pad. It is waterproof, anti-scratch and completely easy-to-clean.
- Magic Indoor Exercise: 10 Minutes bounce exercise equals 1-hour jogging, 30 minutes cycling or 20 minutes swimming. Let trampoline fitness become a habit. Make it a part of your life.
Trampoline workout is the new norm in fitness. Have fun with the exercise trampoline at the studio with your workout buddies or at home with your family. Why wait? Click Add To Cart now and get yours in 3 to 7 days.
Color: red and black
Material: PP mesh + bold waist drum spring + silicone foot pad + steel
Number of springs: 32 spring bands
Load bearing capacity: 270lbs (Minimum) & 450lbs (Maximum)
- 1x Exercise Trampoline
- 1x Armrest
- 1x Manual
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.