IMPROVE YOUR EYE COORDINATION IN BOXING TODAY
Horn your reflexes and build perfect eye coordination techniques with the punching ball. This boxing reflex ball is a multifunctional training tool used by people involved in boxing, other MUA and martial art sports. The reflex ball is helpful for training eye coordination and speed when throwing blows with hands and elbows. You can still use the boxing reflex balls to train on balance, agility, and precision.
The ball ensures you put your focus and brain to the task of landing consistent punches as you anticipate its return. Good eye and hand coordination in the boxing ring is crucial since it helps you have a significant advantage, and a focused reaction on the thrown punches, as well as being quick in general. It may be a bit hard to master the tactic of the boxing ball at first but, once you get used to it, the process tends to be smooth.
Why The Punching Ball Is A Must Have
- Double End Ball: The boxing ball is made up of a rubber thickened inner bladder, which has an anti-leakage function. Durable PU material speed bag which is double stitched and reinforced with triangle seams. Tight gas nozzle design, inflatable convenience.
- Boxing Reflex Ball: It is much lighter and softer than the tennis ball. Improve eye and body coordination - speed of response - agility, the best way to improve your boxing skills and release stress.
- Your Fitness Assistant: This boxing ball can help improve hand-eye coordination, reaction speed. It is suitable for MMA , boxing or daily training of reaction, accuracy, agility, endurance, etc.
- Convenient Kit Accessories: The double end ball include 1 pump, 2 inflatable needles, 2 ring Locking ,The ball can be easily inflated with an air pump, and deflated, put away when not in use.
Improve on your eye coordination and be a step closer to mastery with the punching ball. Why wait? Click Add To Cart to get yours today.
- Material: PU Leather
- Style: hanging
- Weight: 0.23 (kg)
- Applicable: punching speed training
- Size: Total length： 180cm Can stretch to 220cm
- Ball length： 40cm Diameter: 20cm
- 1x Boxing Speed Ball
- 1 x Inflator
- 3 x Elastic Rope
- 2 x Gourd Hook
- 1 x Gas needle
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.