DO UPPER BODY EXERCISES FROM HOME LIKE IN THE GYM
Eliminate all hassle in putting together your home gym by getting the lat pulldown machine designed for home use. With this fitness equipment, you can perform a variety of upper body exercises, such as latitude and longitude pulldown, triceps prone, sitting position, upright row and so on. The comfortable multi-position foam roller locks you in place for a high pulley level work. Designed with a thick frame and foot support with durable non-slip cover for maximum leverage to increase the thickness of the back and lower wings, adjustable seat height for all types of users. With the free weight puller for aiming upper body muscles, significantly accelerating strength, endurance and muscle mass, the lat pulldown is guaranteed to hit all muscle bands, thus maximizing your gains.
Why The Lat Pull Down Machine Is A Must For Every Home Gym
- VERSATILE USE - Wouldn't it be amazing if you could target all your upper body muscles without going to the gym? With having both high and low pulley stations, this lat machine lets you workout at home and efficiently perform lat pulldowns, triceps press downs, seated rows, shoulder pulley, bicep curls and more.
- SMOOTH OPERATION - The lat pulldown home workout and exercise machine operates with smooth sealed ball bearing pulleys, a wide grip bar that provides a comfortable yet non-slippery grip, and quality nylon blushing for a smooth operation.
- ADJUSTABLE - Lat machine can be personalized according to your comfort and needs thanks to the adjustable seat with a wide range of motion and foam roller blocks that can be adjusted to four different levels with locking pull pins.
- COMFORTABLE - The high-tensile strings can hold up to 395 pounds of weight to fulfill your intense workout needs. It comes with durable foot support with a nonslip covering to ensure that you are utilizing the maximum amount of strength while working out in a comfortable manner.
- SOLID BUILD - This home workout lat machine was made to be tough, but corresponding to the strength and muscular endurance of the individual user. The amazing quality of heavy gauge steel construction makes it durable and long-lasting to ensure that you keep up with your workouts all year long.
Why live at the mercy of your alarm clock everyday, when convenience is at your finger tip. Say yes to convenience today. Click Add To Cart and get your Lat pull down machine in 3 to 7 days.
- Color: Silver
Load capacity: 395lb/180kg (excluding weight)
Tie rod height: 69in/175cm
Low line length: 18in/45cm (width)
Need to assemble: yes
- 1x Lat Machine
- 1 x Lat Bar
- 1 x Low Row Bar
- 1 x Instruction
Yes, it is worth buying this. If you’re looking for cable attachments similar to what the commercial gyms provide, this is the product for you. Not only is the attachment really great for back workouts but you can also use it for other muscle group like shoulders, biceps, triceps, and etc. It is very simple to put together
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these because I had never used resistance bands before, but I bought them anyways because they were A LOT CHEAPER THAN WEIGHTS. They come with a very helpful poster that shows how to do different exercises with the bands. Additionally, this product comes with 150 POUNDS OF RESISTANCE. If you were to buy 150 pounds of weights it would most likely cost you around $300; however this only costs $35 and allows you to hit all the different muscles during your workout. My favorite exercise to do with the bands are chest flys, but these resistance bands are so versatile that you can do virtually any exercise with them. BUY THIS INSTEAD OF WEIGHTS
The most aggravating problem I have had with digital scales in the past has been inconsistent readings. I'd step on the scale it would show a weight. Step off and step back on, it showed a different weight. Step off and back on again, it showed a third weight. When you're trying to lose weight, a scale like that drives you crazy! I am happy to report, that with this Digital Body Weight Scale it was not like that at all. Straight out of the box, the first thing I did was set my 8 lb hand weight on the platform and the scale was only 1 ounce off. (Or was the weight itself 1 ounce off?) Either way, the best part is, no matter how many times I took the weight off and put it back on, the display was 1 ounce off. And I have found it to be consistent for me, too. I can step on, read my weight, step off and back on again, it shows the same weight. I highly recommend this scale to anyone, especially if you are dieting!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat! The cork is so soft and gives some much needed cushion to my knees during my practice. I also love how big it is, giving me so much more room to practice on.